- Back to Italy. Justin says that this is a trip to take with my parents so we can see together where my family lived when I was very little.
- Seattle. Partly because I read Where'd You Go, Bernadette, partly because I listen to a podcast from the city, partly because friends have gone and liked it, but mostly because I like gray days.
- Jordan, again. I really enjoyed our trip a couple years ago and would like to take the kids when they are older. We might even cross the border into Israel.
- Turkey. Such an old important country.
- Ireland, because some days in the desert I would simply like to drown in green.
Friday, November 23, 2012
friday five: places to go
Playing off of number thirty-three in my last post: daydreams. Here are five places I would like to go: