Saturday, August 25, 2012

from summer!

In January, Justin starts a list for summer. Things To Do. Things To Buy. Things To Bring Back. When he asks me what I want to add, I say, "Nothing." Usually because in January I am thinking about January and maybe February. But his list stays posted on the fridge and he adds a few items to it as the months march toward summer. Then we're home and he's got his list on paper and I've got mine in my head and they both mostly match up.

We had a good summer. A full summer.

One Sunday we biked with my family. Justin and I decided that if or when we move back to the States we'll buy an old car and new bikes.
There are many many many places to buy things in Kuwait. But there isn't an Eddie Bauer or an Ann Taylor. Also, I like chocolate. And I got my Gloria Jean's for the summer.
Justin and I took the two little ones to a local dairy. We ate ice cream. I like this picture because one day I'll miss the little hands hanging onto my pants shirts legs arms. I really will.
I think that's Justin's shirt. Oh well. Mom took Claire out in the canoe. I think Mom looks great in this picture. Actually, I just think she's great. 
Sometimes Grant wants a Papa cuddle.
Runner!
Justin and I went here the summer we started dating. Ten years ago! Those are Justin's parents.
The idea was to tire the kids sending them running from one end of the yard to the other and back. We all got tired!
And this guy made my summer all the more fun!

No comments: