Sunday, October 11, 2009

not from me!

Claire still isn't saying much besides "uh oh" when she drops her bear over the side of the bed or tosses her sippy cup on the mall floor. But she has a new endearing trait. Last night Justin said she farted (tooted, fluffled, whatever) and after such relief, she said, "Ahhh."

Then she did it again today. Three times while we're sitting here eating lunch. Gassy little girl. And three grateful, relishing "Ahhh"s.

I almost died.

She did not get this from me. She did not get this from me. She did not get this from me.

5 comments:

N.D. said...

hahahh that is too cute!

Angela and David Kidd said...

That is hysterical. That sounds like a paternal trait.

DC Running Mama said...

Ha ha ha! They can copy us! AHHHH!

Joanna Goodman said...

she is your girl, truly :)

Clare said...

ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1