Wednesday, May 27, 2009

weekend pictures: Claire and family

Mama likes to read books on the plane too. Oh, but rest assured: she didn't.
O'Hare welcome committee. My siblings Ruthie, Gracie, and David with my dad and Claire.
Claire meets Grandma Rollene. She wore a necklace that Claire loved to eat.
And here Claire meets Michael, her Marslender grandpa.
We took a little time to Skype with Justin so he could see his parents with Claire.
My Grandpa Cawkins and Claire Juliana. Last summer, he told me I was having a girl.
Four generations. Wow. What wonderful women and a sweet baby!

6 comments:

Angela and David Kidd said...

Looks like you are having a great time with your family and Claire looks so happy. Love the picture of her with your grandfather.

Anonymous said...

can you get a print of grandpa c and claire-- he'd love it!

Sarah M said...

I'll get one printed this summer. :)

The Adventures of Lobby Girl ! said...

Hey Sarah!! I love the 4 generations photo..but the one of Claire and Grandpa C is the BEST!!! They look so cute together!!! Tan lindos!!!

Joanna Goodman said...

love them all, and especially the one of grampa and claire. He's always right, you know :)

Anonymous said...

Very good pictures of family!
MaryGrace